PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE PROGRESSIVE MULTIFOCAL LEUKOENCEPHALOPATHY CONSORTIUM (“PML CONSORTIUM”). THE TERM “PML CONSORTIUM” COLLECTIVELY INCLUDES THE CONSORTIUM, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL MEMBERS THEREOF, ALONG WITH ALL AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS OF THOSE MEMBERS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE EXIT THIS WEBSITE.
1. Website Material Is for Informational Purposes Only. By using this site you acknowledge that the PML Consortium is providing the material for informational purposes only and that neither the PML Consortium nor its members, agents or contractors are providing the materials to you for the purposes of giving you medical advice. You should not rely on the materials in deciding on a treatment plan, drug usage or any other medical advice regarding the materials, and the PML Consortium and its members strongly urge that you consult with a physician in connection with any and all treatment options that may be available to you.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties. By using this website, you accept the information provided herein "as is". The PML Consortium makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information contained within this website, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
3. Disclaimer of Liability. In no event shall the PML Consortium, or its members, agents or contractors be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, resulting from loss related to the use of our website, whether in an action of contract, breach of warranty, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of the materials contained on this site.
4. Links to Other Web Sites. This website contains links to other websites maintained by third parties over whom the PML Consortium has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience to users of this website. The PML Consortium assumes no responsibility for the content of such websites and makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on such sites. The PML Consortium assumes no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information.
5. Intellectual Property. All images and information contained on this website are copyrighted and otherwise proprietary. Unless otherwise indicated, all logos, designs and marks on this website are trademarks or service marks owned or used under license by the PML Consortium.
7. Applicable Law. The PML Consortium is incorporated in the District of Columbia. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the District of Columbia, without resort to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with the PML Consortium, or in any way relating to your use of this site, resides in the courts of the District of Columbia.
Effective December 11, 2012